Please book online and in advance. This is to help us manage the number of people in the Gallery, limit queuing and reduce contact.
Safety and hygiene
These are some of the additional measures we have put in place for your safety and the safety of our staff.
Shopping and eating
Shop and refresh at the end of your visit.
From prints to postcards or cushions to coasters complete your Gallery experience with a visit to our gift shop.
Choose from a selection of delicious food and drink at the end of your visit to enjoy in our Café or to take away.
Shop online for Gallery gifts and art books and have them delivered straight to your home or click and collect when you visit.
Facilities and amenities
Please follow the latest guidelines on travel and public transport.
There is a parking space on Orange Street for Blue Badge holders only. Please book in advance by calling 020 7747 2885.
There are designated parking bays on St Martin's Street. Please phone Westminster Parking Information Service on 020 7823 4567 for more information.
The nearest bike stands are on Orange Street, St Martin's Street, St Martin's Place, and Duncannon Street. Please check Urban Cycle Parking for further information.
The nearest Santander Cycles docking stations are on St Martin's Street, Craven Street, Pall Mall East, William IV Street, Charles II Street and Oxendon Street.
Please check TFL for up-to-date information about nearby Santander Cycle docking stations.
To help us keep the Gallery a safe and enjoyable place for everyone, please follow the guidelines below by:
- Being considerate towards others
- Not touching the paintings or other exhibits, and not crossing the barriers
- Consuming food and drink in designated areas only i.e. not in rooms that contain paintings
- Following our no smoking (includes vaping) policy in any part of the building
- Following our ‘no photography’ policy in exhibitions where a sign is displayed
- Sit only on the seating provided; our Gallery assistants can help you find the nearest seating
For more information read our Admissions Policy.