Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NGA27/28/4|
Thos. Agnew & Sons, Liverpool Property Elevation Plans
|Date||16 Mar-22 May 1877|
An envelope containing six architectural plans for Thos. Agnew & Sons' art gallery on the corner of Castle Street and Dale Street, Liverpool. These include:
1. Boundary Plan (22 May 1877)
2. Floor Plan (with a note: refered to in the affidavit of Edward Salomons)
3. Ground Floor Plan (14 Apr 1877)
4. Ground Floor and First Floor Plan (16 Mar 1877)
5. Plan of Coal Places (nd)
6. Plan of Projecting Window in Dale Street: Elevation, Cellar Plan, and Ground Plan (12 May 1877)
7. Plan of Outside Cellar Steps Reversed (12 May 1877)
These plans are either signed by "Salomons & Ely: Architects" or "Edward Salomons: Architect, London & Manchester".
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.