Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/28|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Examination reports on NG13, NG1229, NG2651, NG2652, NG9, NG94, NG198, NG775, NG1674, NG2098, NG747, NG1171, NG1917, NG873, NG2099, NG2284 (Tate N02284), NG1822 (Tate N01822), NG822, NG193, NG774, NG2670, NG3260, NG6307, NG6265, NG232 and NG706;
2. Estate duty and tax reliefs on gifts of objects or money to museums;
3. Fees paid to H.R. Ruhemann;
4. Lane Bequest: measures following theft at the Tate;
5. Mond Bequest;
6. Attribution of Giorgione 'Il Tramonto' (NG6307);
7. Criticisim of the acquisition of El Greco 'The Dream of Philip II' (NG6260).
|Paintings referenced in this record||NG13, NG1229, NG2651, NG2652, NG9, NG94, NG198, NG775, NG1674, NG2098, NG747, NG1171, NG1917, NG873, NG2099, NG2284, NG1822, NG822, NG193, NG6307, NG774, NG2670, NG3260, NG6260, NG6265, NG232, NG706|
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.