Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/26|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. National Gallery investments;
2. National Art Collections Bill;
3. Final report of Sub-Committee on the Conservation Department;
4. Desiderata (Paramount Pictures);
5. National Gallery and Tate Gallery Bill;
6. Examination reports on NG3268, NG237, NG758; NG1126, NG2664 (Tate N02664), NG709, NG5466, NG5467, NG930, NG90, NG2723, NG2724, NG1159, NG32, NG2967, NG163, NG5283, NG2150, NG88, NG835, NG824, NG1390, NG2531, NG1420 and NG4890;
7. Report of Sub-Committee on the Knapping Bequest;
8. Library microfilming;
9. Building programme;
10. Reconstruction of Room XXVII;
11. Research visits to Italy, France and Switzerland;
12. Governmental references to Paramount List in the House of Commons.
|Paintings referenced in this record||NG3268, NG237, NG758, NG1126, NG2664, NG709, NG5466, NG5467, NG930, NG90, NG2723, NG2724, NG1159, NG32, NG2967, NG163, NG5283, NG2150, NG88, NG835, NG824, NG1390, NG2531, NG1420, NG4890|
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.