Agnew Archive "Spare Photographs"
Archive reference number
A file of 'spare photographs' of significant individuals within the firm, as follows in the order they appear:
- Vittore Zanetti (circa 1746-1856)
- William Lockett, father of Thomas Agnew's wife Jane
- Thomas Agnew (1794-1871)
- Sir William Agnew (1825-1910)
- Charles Fairfax Murray (1849-1919)
- Sir Geoffrey Agnew (1908-1971)
In addition there are copies of Crimean photographs by Roger Fenton, an "E.E. Leggatt from Messrs Agnew & Sons" engraving, and views of the 43 Old Bond Street Gallery interior and exterior.