C. Morland Agnew Travel Diary: The Continent
1 Aug-20 Sep 1871
Archive reference number
The personal diary of Charles Morland Agnew's tour to the continent with his family (1 Aug-20 Sep 1871). He records his impressions of their travels, and lists the initials of his fellow travellers as follows:
- W.A. [William or Walter Agnew?]
- M.A. [Mary Agnew née Kenworthy; please note Morland's mother is referred to as Mamma within the diary, so these initials may refer to another individual]
- A.A. [Albert or Alice Agnew?]
- G.W.A. [George William Agnew]
- C.M.A. [Charles Morland Agnew]
- C.M.A. [Caroline Mary Agnew]
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.