Articles of Partnership & Apprenticeship
Archive reference number
Containing articles of partnership and apprenticeship (including copies, indentures and memorandums) variously made out between Vittore Zanetti, Thomas Agnew (senior), and the latter's sons William and Thomas junior). These records state the contractual voluntary agreement between two (or more) parties regarding their capital, labour, skills and shares in profits and losses. Articles of partnership and other legal records may be found within the following series:
- "Legal Records" at NGA27/20
- "Financial Records (Miscellaneous)" at NGA27/18
- "Directors, Partners and Other Employee Records" at NGA27/23
- "Collected Records, Research & Publications associated with Agnew's" at NGA27/24
- "Miscellaneous (Thos. Agnew & Sons)" at NGA27/33.
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.