Expression of interest form
In order for your application to be considered, please ensure that you have read and accept our terms and conditions as part of your Expression of Interest.
We are inviting social media creators who fulfil the following criteria to submit an Expression of Interest:
1. Followers and Engagement
You will meet the minimum following and/or engagement rate for at least one of the following platforms. Your account must be public and remain public for the period of the project.
- YouTube – 50k subscribers
- TikTok – at least 1m likes on your account and 50k followers
- Instagram – 100k followers
Please note: These social platforms are our priority but if you are active on an alternative online platform, we will consider applications on a case-by-case basis.
2. Proven international reach with your community. Please state the top five countries of your followers or subscribers with statistics.
3. Experienced in collaborating and creating content for online communities, brands or organisation (not specifically cultural).
4. Demonstrable strong creative direction for collaboration with the National Gallery that engages with their own online community.