- We operate a secure, closed-circuit television system throughout the Gallery in the public interest for the protection and safety of our visitors, staff, collection, and
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our visitors please respect our
- We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID–19 in line with government advice and the requirements of Public Health
- Face coverings must be worn in the Gallery, unless you are exempt
- We check all bags on arrival so please allow extra time for security checks. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Gallery and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider
- We have a bag size policy in place. Read more.
- Please note our cloakroom will not be in operation
- Large umbrellas, bicycles and children scooters are not permitted. No storage is available for children’s buggies
- We are unable to accept group bookings of more than 6 people arriving together at present
- Due to restraints on capacity we have also suspended any guided tours or guiding within the Gallery
- Articles such as paints, banners, balloons and/or placards are not permitted in the Gallery as they pose a risk to the collection
- Knives or other potentially dangerous or harmful items may not be brought into the Gallery
- The only animals allowed in the Gallery are guide dogs and assistance dogs
- Please respect staff and other members of the public during your visit.
- A ticket entry system is in place with a limited quota for entry each hour
- A one way system is in place through the galleries, please follow the indicated route
- Physical distancing rules have been applied.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home
- You may be refused entry if displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser
- Keep a distance from other people during your visit
- Out of concern for both visitors and staff, we currently only accept payment by card at the ticket desk
- In order to reduce the risk of contamination, we do not currently offer audio guides
- Follow the general guidance of the Government and Public Health England found here
We do not allow:
- Taking photographs, videotaping, or recording for commercial use.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for commercial use
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind
- The distribution of campaign material on the Gallery premises
- Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd
- Motorbike helmets not permitted to be worn in the Gallery.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Gallery
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Gallery without refund, liability or compensation if the circumstances require us to do
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, close the Gallery or any part of it temporarily or restrict the number of persons having access if the circumstances require us to do
- Gallery regulations are subject to change without notice.