Board of Trustees' papers
Archive reference number
1. Acquisition of Frans Hals 'Young Man holding a Skull' (NG6458);
2. Examination reports on NG816, NG2625, NG4119, NG6456, NG1234, NG1473, NG597, NG920, NG2288, NG581, NG674, NG3910, NG4815, NG2083, NG2486, NG6440, NG3084, NG1102, NG830, NG113, NG114, NG115, NG116, NG1324, NG3427;
3. Acquisition of Batoni 'Portrait of a Gentleman' (NG6459);
4. Potential acquisition of Bouts 'The Resurrection';
5. Acquisition of Pynas 'Landscape with Narcissus' (NG6460);
6. Loan in of Jan Brueghel and Rubens ' Landscape with Pan and Syrinx';
7. David, the National Gallery and the French (NG6495);
8. Acquisition of Rubens 'Samson and Delilah' (NG6461);
9. Acquisition of Altdorfer 'Christ taking leave of his mother' (NG6463);
10. Acquisition of Weenix 'Antony and Cleopatra' (NG6462);
11. Acquisition of the Master of the Saint Bartholomew Altarpiece 'The Deposition' (NG6470);
12. Potential priorities for sponsorship at the National Gallery.
Paintings referenced in this record
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than 20 minutes could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you print it out or email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.