Booking request form
This form has multiple steps. Content of the current step is represented in main body of the page. In order to proceed to the next step you are required to input mandatory information for the current step. At any point before you submit the form you can go back to previous step. You can jump between steps using Form navigation.
Form information is organised into 3 sections:
- Administrative information where you need to provide information about school and key contacts for the booking. This section has four steps.
- Group information where for each group you need to provide specifics such as preferred dates of visit, theme, student numbers. Your booking is initially for a single group, but at the end of Group information section for the current group you are asked if you would like to add more groups to your booking, which you can. Each group has 10 steps.
- Review is the final step, where you can review all information you have inputted in the form and submit the booking request.
Group X step 7 SEND students
Group X step 8Group size
Group X step 9 Group lead contact details
Review form and submit
1. School type
1A. Who is making the booking
2. School details
3. Your contact details
4. Finance contact details
Group X details
1. Key stage
3. Topic (only for some themes)
4. Date preference 1
5. Date preference 2
6. Date preference 3
7. SEND students
8. Group size
9. Group lead contact details
10. Any other information
Thank you for submitting a booking request for a Talking Paintings Tour at the National Gallery.
We will carefully review the details and email you within the next five working days.
If the date and time slot options you provided are available, we will book the session for you as soon as possible. Once the booking is processed, you and the group leaders will receive a confirmation email.
If none of the options are available, we will get in touch with you about finding some alternatives, so please make sure you do not book transportation until your request has been confirmed.
Should you have any questions in the meantime, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your unique reference number.
School Bookings Team
The National Gallery