Master Bernardino is recorded as having collaborated with his father on a pair of double-sided organ doors in April 1526 for S. Michele in Isola, Venice (now in the Museo Correr, Venice).
The paintings here are attributed to Bernardino on stylistic grounds. In the past it has been suggested that 'The Garden of Love' was by his father, Giovanni da Asola, who died in 1531.
Bernardino da Asola
active about 1525 - 50