Board of Trustees' papers
Archive reference number
1. National Museums and Publicity;
2. Bequest of pictures by Sir Edward Stern and survey of his collection (NG4691);
3. Sale of the Seaforth Panel by the Master of St Giles (NG4681);
4. Arrangements for the drawings of the Turner Bequest;
5. Potential acquisition of a Rembrandt landscape;
6. Ricketts-Shannon loan.
Paintings referenced in this record
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.