Board of Trustees' papers
Archive reference number
1. Theft of Goya 'Portrait of the Duke of Wellington' (NG6322);
2. Examination reports on NG809, NG212, NG3260, NG6348, NG1375, NG4256, NG672, NG297, NG1128;
3. Potential acquisition of Vuillard 'Le Dejeuner dans un Jardin en Normandie';
4. Acquisition of Cezanne 'Bathers' (NG6359);
6. Potential acquisition of Delacroix 'A Study of Autumn Fruit and Flowers';
7. Acquisition and condition report on Rembrandt 'Belshazzar's Feast' (NG6350);
8. Northwick Park Collection;
9. Potential acquisition of Toulouse-Lautrec 'A Table chez Monsieur et Madame Natanson';
10. Potential acquisition of Ercole de' Roberti 'The Wife of Hasdrubal and her Children'.
Paintings referenced in this record
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than 20 minutes could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you print it out or email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.