Board of Trustees' papers
Archive reference number
1. Export of works of art and antiques;
2. Reproduction fees;
3. Report on the cleaning of pictures in relation to patina, varnish and glazes;
4. Conservation Department;
5. Loans via the Arts Council;
6. Transfer of pictures from the Tate Gallery;
7. Condition report on Poussin's 'The Exposition of Moses';
8. Proposed publications contract with Longman, Green & Co. Ltd.;
9. Research visits to Spain, Scandinavia, Germany, Italy, Austria and France;
10. Air-conditioning in Room XXIX;
11. Admission charges.
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than 20 minutes could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you print it out or email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.