Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NGA27/27/71|
Charles Morland Agnew Diary: Dungate House and Farm
A volume entitled "Dungate Short" by C. Morland Agnew (then resident at 9 Cavendish Square) containing the following information:
- The extent of Dungate House and Farm
- Names and addresses
- Arrangements for shooting seasons
- Number if partridges, pheasants and hares shot in bags, attendees of that year's shoot, memorable quotes of his companions, and his thoughts (1898-1924)
- Notes on amount of money paid, insurance, etc.
- Wine Stock list (1916-1923)
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.