Timelines of "The House of Agnew: A History"
Archive reference number
A file containing timelines covering the history of Thos. Agnew & Sons, as follows:
- Personnel (1810-2010)
- Agnew's Galleries (1817-2010)
- Noteworthy Clients & Sales: Private individuals (1870s-1990s) and Museums (1905-1990)
- Other Interesting Agnew's Anecdotes (1876-1991)
- Quick Reference Chronology (1810-1932)
- 175th Anniversary, Press Information: significant artworks sold (1817-1992)
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.