Thos. Agnew & Sons: Other Members of Staff
Archive reference number
A file containing photographs, correspondence, press cuttings, notes, and caricatures of some of the members of staff who worked at Thos. Agnew and Sons. Staff mentioned within this file are:
- Allen, A., including a letter (30 Jun 1938) re his terms of employment
- Bowman, D.
- Briggs, Stanley E., including a letter (15 Jan 1976) re his retirement
- Greenfield, J.G., including his notes on the history of the firm
- Hatton, Chris
- Hedges, George, including a correspondence between his daughter and Geoffrey Agnew (25 Jul-19 Aug 1984)
- Holmes, Abigail
- Mcglinchie, Arthur
- Ogilvie, John
- Peak, F.N., including the letter offering him employment (8 Jan 1912), his thanks for his pension (17 Dec 1974), and answering a query about the role of one of his colleagues, J. Purse (27 Jul 1967)
- Plomer, William
- Potter, Frank
- Proudlove, H.R., including a caricature of him by David C. Bolton (8 Jan 1920)
- Purse, J.
- Speke, Jack
- Stoddart, Reg., including a letter sending his thanks following the presentation of a gold watch upon retirement (nd)
- Whinfield, William, including a letter written on his behalf by his brother-in-law re his ability to come back to work (19 Mar 1952)
- Wickham, H.
- Williams, G.F.
- Winser, F.J., including a caricature of him by David C. Bolton (1920)
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.