Charles Morland Agnew's Annotated Exhibition Catalogues
Archive reference number
A collection of exhibition catalogues (1885-1913) owned and annotated by Charles Morland Agnew, including:
- Royal Academy of Arts Winter Exhibitions (1885-1913)
- The Grosvenor Gallery Exhibitions (1885-1889)
- City of Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery Exhibitions (1900)
- Catalogue of a Loan Exhibition in aid of the Royal Northern Hospital (1930)
- The New Gallery (Regent Street) Exhibitions (1891-1900)
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.