Valuations of Sir William Gladstone and Lady Patricia Agnew's Estate
Archive reference number
The valuations for probate and family division (Christies, Manson & Woods) of the property of Sir William Gladstone Agnew (d.1960) and his wife Lady Patricia Caroline Agnew (née Brewley, d.1977). The following records are also kept in this file:
- "Estate Accounts" volume (Farrer & Co) of Lady Patricia Caroline Agnew
- "Trust Accounts" volume (Farrer & Co) of the trusts of the Will of the Late Vice-Admiral Sir William Gladstone Agnew and the marrigage settlement of the former with Lady Agnew
- Lists of paintings, watercolours and drawings, and possessions for probate
- Copies of Lady Agnew's will and legal documentation
- Deed of Family Arrangement of Sir William Gladstone Agnew (18 Oct 1963)
- Obituaries and photographs of Sir William, and correspondence re donating his papers to the Imperial War Museum
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.