Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/36|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Theft of Goya 'Portrait of the Duke of Wellington' (NG6322);
2. Examination reports on NG809, NG212, NG3260, NG6348, NG1375, NG4256, NG672, NG297, NG1128;
3. Potential acquisition of Vuillard 'Le Dejeuner dans un Jardin en Normandie';
4. Acquisition of Cezanne 'Bathers' (NG6359);
6. Potential acquisition of Delacroix 'A Study of Autumn Fruit and Flowers';
7. Acquisition and condition report on Rembrandt 'Belshazzar's Feast' (NG6350);
8. Northwick Park Collection;
9. Potential acquisition of Toulouse-Lautrec 'A Table chez Monsieur et Madame Natanson';
10. Potential acquisition of Ercole de' Roberti 'The Wife of Hasdrubal and her Children'.
|Paintings referenced in this record||NG6322, NG809, NG212, NG3260, NG6348, NG1375, NG4256, NG672, NG297, NG1128, NG6539, NG6350|
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.