Board of Trustees' papers
Archive reference number
1. Report of the Scientific Adviser on Tubular Fluorescent Light;
2. Reconstruction of the building;
3. Loan of pictures by Sir Alfred Beit;
5. Work in the National Gallery Library;
6. Pre-conservation report on NG1033;
7. Accident to Giovanni Bellini 'The Madonna of the Meadow' (NG599);
9. The problem of removing varnish from paintings;
10. The Conservation Department;
12. Press commentaries on National Gallery publications;
13. Research visits to Switzerland, Italy and France.
Paintings referenced in this record
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.