Press Office B-roll
The Press Office has produced a selection of broadcast quality pre-recorded video material of the National Gallery Collection, in collaboration with AFP Services.
The B-roll includes interviews with:
- Susan Foister (Deputy Director and Director of Collections)
- Christopher Riopelle (Curator of Post 1800 Paintings)
- Caroline Campbell (Curator of Italian Paintings before 1500)
- Betsy Wieseman (Curator of Dutch Paintings)
- Dawson Carr (Curator of Italian and Spanish Painting 1500-1800)
It also includes a large selection of videos and stills of 12 highlight paintings, as well as general exterior and interior shots of the Gallery.
Accessing the B-roll
Please contact email@example.com to obtain a username and password
The footage is available at www.afp-services.net/nationalgallery [external link]
Terms and conditions apply.