The campaign celebrates the contributions National Lottery players have made over the past 25 years, and their support in raising money for good causes, including the arts, sport, heritage and community.
From 23 to 29 November 2019, we have a special offer for National Lottery players. Joining other participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK, we're saying thanks to everyone who has raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
The idea is simple: any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard between 23 and 29 November will receive 2-for-1 tickets to The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Gauguin Portraits, 10% off all coffee and cake in The National Café: Grab & Go area, and a 10% discount in our shops.
Don't miss the first-ever exhibition devoted to the portraits of Paul Gauguin.
Spanning his early years as an artist through to his later years spent in French Polynesia, the exhibition shows how the French artist revolutionised the portrait.
★★★★★ ‘Original and brilliant,’ The Telegraph
★★★★ The Times
★★★★ Evening Standard
‘The show of the year,’ The Sunday Times
‘Magnificent… A treat for the eyes,’ The Spectator
Terms and conditions
• Offer valid from 23–29 November 2019.
• One Lottery ticket or scratchcard can be used to redeem one 2-for-1 offer on full price adult exhibition tickets, 10% discount in National Gallery shops and 10% off all coffee and cake in the National Café: Grab and Go area. This offer does not apply to the Espresso Bar or National Dining Rooms.
• This offer includes all National Lottery games, including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery ticket scratchcards.
• 'The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Gauguin Portraits' is open from 10am–6pm daily (last entry 5.15pm) and until 9pm on Fridays (last entry 8.15pm).
• Offer valid for exhibitions listed inclusive of dates above only, subject to availability.
• Exhibition offer applies to full price adult tickets on your day of entry.
• Exhibition offer only applies to tickets purchased at the ticket desks at the National Gallery and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
• The offer does not apply to advance ticket sales.
• No cash alternative.
• Subject to availability.
• Lottery tickets and scratchcards must be valid.
• The original paper lottery ticket or scratchcard or digital version must be presented – photocopies will not be accepted. Any damaged, defaced or illegible tickets or scratchcards will not be accepted.