Jan Gossaert's Renaissance
Travelling from France or Belgium to the UK by train? Use your Eurostar ticket to get 2 for 1 entry to the Jan Gossaert's Renaissance exhibition at the National Gallery.
To take advantage of this offer simply show a valid Eurostar ticket at the exhibition ticket desk in the Sainsbury Wing. This offer is available for up to five days after your arrival, and only one person needs to have a Eurostar ticket to qualify for 2 for 1 entry.
About the exhibition
Explore the work of Jan Gossaert, one of the most startling and versatile artists of the Northern Renaissance. The National Gallery is hosting the first major exhibition dedicated to the artist in more than 45 years.
The exhibition includes more than 80 works, and places Gossaert in the context of the art and artists that influenced his development. It brings together many of the artist’s most important paintings, with drawings, prints and contemporaneous sculptures.
Eurostar Culture Connect
Eurostar Culture Connect is an arts partnership between Eurostar and select museums and galleries in London and Paris.
Double your culture with more 2 for 1 exhibition offers.
- If you wish to use the 2 for 1 offer (‘Offer’) you will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- You must hold a valid Eurostar ticket in order to take advantage of the Offer at the galleries listed in the initiative (please refer to eurostar.com for details).
- The following constitutes a valid Eurostar ticket: a Eurostar paper ticket; a print at home Eurostar ticket; a Eurostar manual boarding pass; or any new method of ticketing utilised by Eurostar from time to time.
- Only one (1) person is required to hold a valid Eurostar ticket in order to qualify for the Offer.
- You will be required to provide appropriate personal identification upon demand. You may be asked for proof of identity or nationality.
- The Offer is only available on full price tickets to the exhibition. ‘Jan Gossaert's Renaissance’ and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Offer excludes talks, events and screenings at the Gallery.
- The Offer is only available to inbound passengers, that is, passengers travelling from France or Belgium to the UK (London St Pancras International, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International), and Eurostar staff.
- You will be required to present yourself at the Ticket Desk or Welcome Desk at the Gallery in order to obtain the Offer.
- The Offer is valid for five (5) days after the date of travel as stated on your valid Eurostar ticket.
- You may only use this Offer once per gallery, per Eurostar journey.
- No refunds or exchanges are available and this Offer is not valid for resale or transfer.
- This Offer is subject to availability at all times. During busy periods you may be asked to return to the exhibition at an allocated time slot as determined by the Gallery at its absolute discretion.
- The Gallery reserves the right to amend or make any alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary from time to time.
- The Gallery reserves the right to refuse admission to any of the exhibitions in their absolute discretion.
- No photography is permitted within any exhibition.