Days: Weekdays (term time only)
Cost: Free for UK schools.
Duration: 45–60 mins
Group size: 10–30
Please choose one of the following Storytelling focus themes:
- Magical myths and beasts
- Let’s go for a walk: Landscapes and weather
- Who’s this? Portraits big and small
- Animals galore
- Take One Picture (the focus painting for 2018–19 is Men of the Docks)
Bookings can only be made via email. To request a booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least six weeks (and up to one term) in advance.
What you need to know:
- We require a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice of date and a time frame for your visit to be provided in the booking form
- For each group of 10–30 pupils, we require the lead teacher’s name, email address and mobile number
- We cannot guarantee that your group will see a certain painting or artist, as all paintings and rooms are subject to availability
- Book your Gallery session before you book transport
For further information, please phone 020 7747 2424 (select Option 1).
Students with additional and special needs: Please specify in the booking form if your students have additional needs.
Cancellation policy: 28 days prior to session.
You may prefer to design and lead your own Gallery session. To book a self-guided visit, please complete our online booking form.