In the Autumn Term 2020 themed tours will be offered online. Schools can choose their theme in the usual way and students will be encouraged to interact and ask questions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a booking form.
Days: Weekdays (term time only)
Cost: Free for UK schools.
Duration: 45–60 mins
Group size: 10–30
Please choose one of the following Storytelling focus themes:
- Magical myths and beasts
- Let’s go for a walk: Landscapes and weather
- Who’s this? Portraits big and small
- Animals galore
- Take One Picture (the 2022 focus painting is The Finding of Moses)
Bookings can only be made via email. To request a booking form, please email email@example.com at least six weeks (and up to one term) in advance.
What you need to know:
- We require a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice of date and a time frame for your visit to be provided in the booking form
- For each group of 10–30 pupils, we require the lead teacher’s name, email address and mobile number
- We cannot guarantee that your group will see a certain painting or artist, as all paintings and rooms are subject to availability
- Book your Gallery session before you book transport
For further information, please phone 020 7747 2424.
Students with additional and special needs: Please specify in the booking form if your students have additional needs.
Cancellation policy: 28 days prior to session.
You may prefer to design and lead your own Gallery session. To book a self-guided visit, please complete our online booking form.