Days: Weekdays (term time only)
Cost: Free for UK schools.
Duration: 45–60 mins
Group size: 10–30
Please choose one of the following Storytelling focus themes:
- Magical myths and beasts
- Let’s go for a walk: Landscapes and weather
- Who’s this? Portraits big and small
- Animals galore
- Take One Picture (the focus painting for 2018–19 is Men of the Docks)
Bookings can only be made via email. To request a booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least six weeks (and up to one term) in advance.
What you need to know:
- We require a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice of date and a time frame for your visit to be provided in the booking form
- For each group of 10–30 pupils, we require the lead teacher’s name, email address and mobile number
- We cannot guarantee that your group will see a certain painting or artist, as all paintings and rooms are subject to availability
- Book your Gallery session before you book transport
For further information, please phone 020 7747 2424 (select Option 1).
Students with additional and special needs: Please specify in the booking form if your students have additional needs.
Cancellation policy: 28 days prior to session.
We welcome bookings from international schools and offer tours in English or French. Please specify your requirements at the time of booking.
You may prefer to design and lead your own Gallery session. To book a self-guided visit, please complete our online booking form.