The National Gallery will publish an online exhibition of students' work from the 'Picture in Focus' project in December 2012. The deadline for submission is 20 July 2012.
We will showcase examples of work that demonstrate:
- Students' engagement with Titian's Diana and Actaeon
- Creativity and innovation
- Collaboration between departments or curriculum areas
- A cross-curricular approach to a single subject
Guidelines for submission
All submissions must be in digital format.
By post: Send a CD, DVD or memory stick to the address below.
Email: Maximum file size 5mb. Send to email@example.com
Range of work: 2D or 3D artwork, films of live performance, audio, animation, written work or powerpoint slides.
Label your submission
All submissions must include:
- School's name, address and phone number
- Name of contact teacher and school email address
- Brief description of 'Picture in Focus' project
- Area(s) of curriculum involved
Students' material must include:
- Description of work
- File name
- Year group
- Individual or group collaboration
- How the work fitted into the overall project
If your work is selected
- In photos and videos, any student who is clearly identifiable will need formal permission from a parent/carer to appear on the National Gallery website. We will provide a permission form if your school's work is selected.
- You will be required to sign a permission form for your students’ work to appear online
- We may sometimes need to make changes to students' work to meet our digital standards.
Post work to:
St Vincent's House
30 Orange St