Book a workshop or event
Please note that our programme is currently being delivered entirely online.
Sessions can be booked from Monday to Friday and last between 45 minutes to an hour and a half. We will aim to find a time that suits your group, please specify this when booking.
To help make sure that we can support everyone to enjoy and engage in the event, we recommend groups are no larger than 15 people.
Who is the programme for?
Our free programme is available to community and access groups that consist of, or work with, people who need additional support in order to visit and access The National Gallery.
We specialise in working with:
- Older adults who may be socially isolated
- People who have lived experience of dementia
- People experiencing mental health issues and mental health service users
- Neurodiverse adults and those on the autistic spectrum
- First-time visits from local community groups