Sir Geoffrey Agnew Broadcasts
Archive reference number
Unsorted press cuttings, articles, and drafts of Sir Geoffrey Agnew's Broadcasts for the BBC "The Listener: Painting of the Month" series, including the following:
- Titan's 'Tarquin and Lucretia' by Geoffrey Agnew, The Listener: Painting of the Month, 12 Nov 1964 (recording 28 Oct 1964,), 1 folder
- Poussin's 'Et in Arcadia Ego' by Geoffrey Agnew, The Listener: Painting of the Month, 17 Aug 1961 (recording 31 Jul , recording 21 Jun 1969), 1 folder
- Velazquez's 'The Water Carrier' by Geoffrey Agnew, The Listener: Painting of the Month, 13 Oct 1960 (recording 29 Sep 1960, recording 21 Jun 1969), 1 folder
- "Pictures in Britain: Twenty-four paintings with text by Nicholas Usherwood", British Broadcasting Corporation (1969), including Geoffrey Agnew's "The Water Carrier" by Velasquez and "Et in Arcadia Ego" by Nicholas Poussin, 1 volume
- "Painting of the Month, 1964", British Broadcasting Corporation (1963), including Geoffrey Agnew's "Rembrandt: Self-portrait", "Tarquin and Lucretia" by Titian, and "Ballet Scene from Meyerbeer's 'Roberto Il Diavolo'" by Degas, 1 volume
- "Painting of the Month" - three BBC booklets containing colour or black & white reproductions of each painting between Jan-Dec 1961 (excluding Aug), Jan-Dec 1960 (excluding Oct), and Jan-Dec 1962
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.