Roger Fenton and the Crimea File
Archive reference number
A file containing the following records re Roger Fenton's photographic trip to the Crimea, which was funded by Thos. Agnew & Sons:
- Copies of photographs taken during the trip
- Agnew's 1979 catalogue of "Roger Fenton, the first Secretary of The Royal Photographic Society: an exhibition in aid of The Royal Photographic Society's Appeal for a National Photographic Centre in Bath"
- Press cuttings (1855-1967)
- Pages taken from "The Commercial Aspect of Manchester" extolling the merits of Agnew's and making reference to Roger Fenton's work
- Photocopy of the Exhibition catalogue "Fenton's Crimean Photographs" (1855)
- Correspondence between Christopher Kingzett and Christies re insurance valuations and auction estimates for the Roger Fenton Crimean photographs (Aug 1996-May 1997)
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.