Board of Trustees' papers
Archive reference number
1. National Gallery Senior Staff Association;
2. Research visit to Spain;
3. Report to the Standing Commission on Museums and Galleries 1938-1948;
4. Building Reconstruction 1946-1948;
5. Bequest of the Arthur James Collection;
6. Memorandum for the Chancellor of the Exchequer;
7. Response from the Honorary Advisory Scientific Committee to the Report on the Condition of the Collection and the Requirements for Conservation;
8. Report on storage arrangements in case of war;
9. Report on the Restoration Department;
10. Research visit to the United States;
11. Research visit to Italy;
12. National Gallery Library;
13. Potential conflict with the National Gallery of Art Washington over acquisition of a Poussin;
14. Physics Laboratory. The Weaver Report and Research Needs.
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.