Master of the Saint Ursula Legend (Bruges)

active last quarter of 15th century
The Master is named after two wing panels illustrating the Legend of Saint Ursula (Bruges, Groeningemuseum), formerly in the convent of the Augustinian nuns in Bruges. He was active in Bruges in the last quarter of the 15th century. His works show the influence of Rogier van der Weyden and Memling.

Related paintings

The Virgin and Child with Two Angels
Follower of the Master of the Saint Ursula Legend (Bruges)
about 1490
The Virgin and Child with Two Angels
 
  • Share