Andrea di Bonaiuto da Firenze

documented 1346; died 1379

He was a member of the Physicians' Guild in Florence (to which painters belonged) in 1346; from 1365 to 1367 he was engaged in painting frescoes in the Chapter House (later known as the Spanish Chapel) in S. Maria Novella, Florence.

In 1377 a final payment for frescoes in the Camposanto, Pisa, was made to 'Andrea da Firenze', who is accepted as being this artist.