Search the Archive
|Archive reference number||NGA27/23/15|
Thos. Agnew & Sons: Other Members of Staff
A file containing photographs, correspondence, press cuttings, notes, and caricatures of some of the members of staff who worked at Thos. Agnew and Sons. Staff mentioned within this file are:
- Allen, A., including a letter (30 Jun 1938) re his terms of employment
- Bowman, D.
- Briggs, Stanley E., including a letter (15 Jan 1976) re his retirement
- Greenfield, J.G., including his notes on the history of the firm
- Hatton, Chris
- Hedges, George, including a correspondence between his daughter and Geoffrey Agnew (25 Jul-19 Aug 1984)
- Holmes, Abigail
- Mcglinchie, Arthur
- Ogilvie, John
- Peak, F.N., including the letter offering him employment (8 Jan 1912), his thanks for his pension (17 Dec 1974), and answering a query about the role of one of his colleagues, J. Purse (27 Jul 1967)
- Plomer, William
- Potter, Frank
- Proudlove, H.R., including a caricature of him by David C. Bolton (8 Jan 1920)
- Purse, J.
- Speke, Jack
- Stoddart, Reg., including a letter sending his thanks following the presentation of a gold watch upon retirement (nd)
- Whinfield, William, including a letter written on his behalf by his brother-in-law re his ability to come back to work (19 Mar 1952)
- Wickham, H.
- Williams, G.F.
- Winser, F.J., including a caricature of him by David C. Bolton (1920)