Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/5|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Royal Commission on National Museums and Galleries;
3. Status of Irish Free State in relation to the United Kingdom;
4. Acquisitions policy;
5. Lord Sefton's Gainsborough;
6. Sale of Hermitage Rembrandts;
7. Portrait of the poet Gongora attributed to Velazquez;
8. Introduction of artificial lighting;
9. British painting.
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.