Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/47|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Loans to the Gallery;
2. Employment of a Press Officer;
3. Examination reports on NG1909, NG700, NG28, NG4759, NG4761, NG5985, NG5586, NG181, NG1032, NG2094, NG3129, NG4032, NG146, NG1305, NG993, NG1282, NG12, NG928, NG851, NG4760, NG4762, NG4763, NG1023, NG2531;
5. Submission to the Select Committee on a Wealth Tax;
6. Acquisiton of Rigaud 'Antoine Paris' (NG6428);
8. Chronological division between the National Gallery and the Tate Gallery;
9. Short-term attachment of provincial museum staff;
10. Potential acquisition of Mola 'Return of the Prodigal Son' from the Gage Collection.
|Paintings referenced in this record||NG1909, NG700, NG28, NG4759, NG4761, NG5985, NG5586, NG181, NG1032, NG2094, NG3129, NG4032, NG146, NG1305, NG993, NG1282, NG12, NG928, NG851, NG4760, NG4762, NG4763, NG1023, NG2531, NG6428|
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.