Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/40|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Examination reports on NG3894, NG3914, NG3912, NG790, NG297, NG626, NG3011, NG3123, NG638, NG708, NG6382, NG95, NG757, NG697, NG625, NG4455
2. Acquisition of Cezanne 'Portrait of the Artist's Father' (NG6385);
3. Potential acquisition of Van Dyck 'Portrait of Agostino Pallavicino';
4. Loan of the Allnatt Pictures;
5. Damage to Vermeer (NG2568);
6. Purchase grant;
7. Transfer of certain British pictures to the Tate;
8. Loan of the Lane Bequest to Belfast;
9. Acquisition of Duccio 'The Virgin and Child with Angels' (NG6386);
10. Reduction of staff complement;
11. Current work in the Scientific Department;
12. Proposed opening on Sunday mornings.
|Paintings referenced in this record||NG3894, NG3914, NG3912, NG790, NG297, NG626, NG3011, NG3123, NG638, NG708, NG6382, NG95, NG757, NG697, NG625, NG4455, NG6385, NG2568, NG6386|
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.