Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/31|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Building Reconstruction Scheme;
2. Examination reports on NG4132 (Tate N04132), NG2968, NG6294, NG50, NG566, NG3215, NG2901, NG129, NG1259, NG6296, NG1041, NG583, NG5385, NG3216, NG5597;
3. Loans to the USSR 1960;
4. Alexander Gift;
5. Overseas loans;
7. Lane Bequest;
8. Sale of the Duke of Westminster's Rubens 'Adoration of the Kings';
9. Potential acquisition of Renoir 'Baigneuse';
10. Damage to Canaletto 'Stone-mason's Yard' (NG127) by a copyist;
11. Potential acquisition of Titian 'Francesco Maria della Rovere, Duke of Urbino, with his son Guido';
12. Anonymous loan of Rubens ' Adoration of the Magi' to the Gallery;
13. Potential acquisition of Rembrandt 'A man on horseback' (NG6300);
14. Potential acquisition of Rubens 'Portrait of the Duke of Lerma on horseback';
15. Purchase grant;
16. Note on purchasing priorities.
|Paintings referenced in this record||NG4132, NG2968, NG6294, NG50, NG566, NG3215, NG2901, NG129, NG1259, NG6296, NG1041, NG583, NG5385, NG3216, NG5597, NG127, NG6300|
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.