Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/23|
Board of Trustees' papers
2. Control of the export of works of art;
3. Copying in the public galleries;
4. Microfilming of books;
5. Manod Quarry;
6. Preparations for the evacuation of pictures;
7. Secondary building problems;
8. Supplementary pre-conservation report on NG1033.
|Paintings referenced in this record||NG1033|
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.