Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/22|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Export of works of art and antiques;
2. Reproduction fees;
3. Report on the cleaning of pictures in relation to patina, varnish and glazes;
4. Conservation Department;
5. Loans via the Arts Council;
6. Transfer of pictures from the Tate Gallery;
7. Condition report on Poussin's 'The Exposition of Moses';
8. Proposed publications contract with Longman, Green & Co. Ltd.;
9. Research visits to Spain, Scandinavia, Germany, Italy, Austria and France;
10. Air-conditioning in Room XXIX;
11. Admission charges.
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.