Search the Archive
Search the National Gallery Archive containing records of the Gallery's activities from its foundation in 1824 to the present day. Find out more about the National Gallery Archive.
|Archive reference number||NG25/2|
Board of Trustees' papers
1. Potential Zoffany acquisition;
2. Northwick Park Collection;
3. Official catalogues and guides;
4. Exemption from estates duties for dominion and colonial galleries;
5. Sir Joseph Duveen's plans for a Venetian Room;
6. Draft agreement between the British Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Tate Gallery in respect of watercolours and drawings;
7. Securities held by the Trustees;
8. Proposed change of investments;
9. Potential Durer acquisitions;
10. Pictures and Frames in the Rijksmuseum.
Your list will only be saved temporarily. Inactivity of more than an hour could result in the loss of your list. If you would like to keep a record of your list, we suggest you email it to yourself.
Your list of records will be sent to us if you request an appointment, and a summary will be included in your appointment email notification.