At the end of the morning and afternoon sessions, there were opportunities to ask questions and engage in debate.
- The Barber Institute of Fine Arts: does being part of the University of Birmingham, and sharing facilities with the History of Art department, influence its collecting practices? To what degree is it a teaching collection?
- Discussion about how the Baron de Ferrieres collection came to be created
- Discussion about the spelling of Jan Gossaert’s name
- When was Guercino’s ‘Erminia and the Shepherd’ bought for Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery?
- How does the Holburne Museum create temporary exhibition programmes?
- How does the tagging function work on the 'Your Paintings' website?
The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN